Be Connected is a free Australian Government initiative helping older Australians to get the most out of going online.
This free service can offer the following assistance:
- One-on-one or small group support for Older Australians (open to people over 50 years of age). Topics may include:
- Basic skills to use your device (phone, tablet/iPad, or laptop)
- All about apps
- Taking and sending photos from your phone or tablet/iPad
- Online safety
- Video calls
- Online shopping
- Social media (e.g Facebook)
- Protecting yourself against scams
- Other topics of interest and an opportunity to ask questions
- Digital Mentor Volunteer training and recruitment - you don't need to be an IT whiz - you just need basic skills and patience. Free training and support provided to Digital Mentor Volunteers. Contact our office to enquire about becoming a digital mentor volunteer, or to make a time to book in for your FREE digital skills session. below or if you know of someone who could benefit from having a Digital Mentor.
Contact our office to enquire about becoming a digital mentor volunteer, or to make a time to book in for your FREE digital skills session.
Call 1800 319 551 or email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org