Women’s Safety Coordination
Assisting victims of family and Domestic Violence through service co-ordination, case-management, advocacy, and navigation.
Have you or do you know someone who has experienced family or domestic Violence? We can help.
Purpose of the program
Local support co-ordinators deliver support and services for women affected by Domestic and Family violence. This program is designed to help women navigate the service system by providing case management and facilitating the integration of the support service network.
How does the program work?
You will be linked with a local support co-ordinator in a safe and confidential environment to discuss:
- Helping you to have the support that you need
- Exploring where you have come from and where you would like to be
- Understand what you are feeling and thinking is valid
- Assist with co-ordinating local services
Key Target group
- Women experiencing Domestic and Family Violence
- Person's identifying as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
How do I join the program?
We take referrals from:
- Local services and organisations
- Friends and family
If you are a service referring a client, please fill out a referral form.
For more information refer to the WSC flyer