Migrant Support / Settlement services
The migrant support program offers support through advocacy, educational/social groups, assistance and opportunities for referrals, and service information.
Migrant Support is a program run to support migrants who:
- Are from non-English speaking backgrounds
- Have been in Australia for less than 5 years
- Are on a permanent residency visa
Current events running:
Please call Denise before attending events for more information.
- Multicultural Women's Group - 3rd Monday of each month
- English Classes
- Multi-Cultural Playgroup
How do I join the program?
We take referrals from:
- Other services and organisations
- Family and friends
For more information about this service contact:
Or for more information refer to the brochure below.