Migrant Support / Settlement services
This a FREE service for people who have migrated from Non-English speaking backgrounds and have been in Australia for less than 5 years.
We provide connections to help:
English language classes, Employment, Housing, Health & Wellbeing, Justice needs, Education & training, Government services and Family & Social support.
We can help you with many things or connect you with someone else who can help.
- Talk to you with an interpreter
- Face-to-face support
- Links to community, social and cultural awareness activities
- Identifying needs and planning
- Information sessions & group work
Current events running:
Please call Menna before attending events for more information.
- Multicultural Women's Group - 3rd Monday of each month
- English Classes
- Multi-Cultural Playgroup
How do I join the program?
We take referrals from:
- Other services and organisations
- Family and friends
We are based in Dubbo with outreach to Wellington, Gilgandra, Mudgee and Narromine.
For more information about this service contact:
Or for more information refer to the brochure below.