Youth & Family Services
The Youth and Family Services (YFS) program provides information, referrals and support services for young people aged between 12 and 18 and their family, who are experiencing or are at risk of experiencing conflict and disruption within the family.
The service is:
And can help with:
- Youth social participation activities e.g. school holiday activities
- Information, advice and referrals
- Advocacy and Support
- Case management
- Male Youth worker to mentor and be a role model to help young person feel safe, supported and encouraged.
- Youth Worker can collaborate with teachers, parents, and other services to help youth reach their potential.
- Aiming to help young person build resilience and confidence, instil a sense of belonging, and enhance their positive potential in all aspects of life.
Referrals are accepted by other service providers and/or individuals. Self-referrals are also accepted.
For further information or appointments please contact the centre on 02 6883 2300