Our Service | The Role:
Dubbo Neighbourhood Centre is a community based not-for-profit organisation that operates six Outside of School Hours Care (OSHC) services in Dubbo. The service cares for mixed age children including preschool age children (4+ years) up to primary school aged children.
We are seeking enthusiastic and caring individuals to work as Educators at our after school care services. The position is casual with permanent part-time hours available in the future for the right applicant. Service operating hours are Monday to Friday from 2.30pm-6pm. Additional hours available during school holidays at Vacation Care and at Before School Care (6.30am-9.30am) for the right applicant.
Hours: Approx. 15 hours p/w during school terms
Selection criteria - About You:
- be over 18 years old
- hold a Working With Children's Check (WWCC) clearance, or be willing to obtain before commencement
- be willing to undertake a national criminal police check
- be COVID-19 fully vaccination (a NSW government requirement for this position)
- no qualifications required, however be willing to undertake relevant training (e.g Child Protection training, first aid and on-the-job/in-house induction and training).
- Be available to work weekdays from 2.30pm-6pm
Award: Children's Services Award: Level 3A - Level 3
How to Apply: Email your resume and a cover letter about yourself and addressing the above selection criteria to email@example.com,
or apply online https://jobsearch.gov.au/job/view/details/2299942491?context=02b88d48-b057-409d-b84c-fff87e7ab21b
Award: Children's Services Award, Level 3A - Level 3
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Listings