Centre Supervisor / Educator - Outside of School Hours Care (OSHC)
Dubbo Neighbourhood Centre is a community based not-for-profit organisation that operates seven Outside of School Hours Care (OSHC) services in Dubbo. The services care for mixed age children including preschool age children (4+ years enrolled in Pre-Kindy at MAGS) and up to primary school aged children at all services.
The role requires leading a team of Educators onsite with the overarching support of a dedicated OSHC Coordinator (Educational Leader and Nominated Supervisor). You will be responsible for developing and facilitating an engaging child-centred weekly program full of various activities such as arts & crafts, STEM, sports, and games. You will ensure supervision of children in a caring environment and manage the day-to-day operations of the service including compliance and administration.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Diploma qualified (or working towards) Educator / Responsible Person for after school care. The position is casual with permanent part-time hours available in the future for the right applicant. Normal hours is Monday to Friday 2.30pm-6pm, with additional hours available during school holidays for vacation care and at before school care during the school term. For the right applicant, additional office hours may also be available.
The position is Casual with future possibility of Permanent part-time.
Hours: Must be available for after School Care centre hours: 2.30pm-6pm
Location(s): At any of our seven services located at primary schools in Dubbo.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- be over 18 years old
- hold a Working with Children's Check (WWCC) clearance
- hold a Diploma level Early Childhood Education and Care qualification (CHC50121/CHC50113/CHC50908 or approved equivalent); OR hold a Certificate III level education and care qualification (CHC30121/CHC30113 or approved equivalent) and currently undertaking or willing to enrol and work towards the Diploma;
- current first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and emergency asthma management (HLTAID012/HLTAID004 or equivalent) or willing to obtain
- current child protection certificate (CHCPRT025/CHCPRT001 or equivalent) or wiling to obtain
- relevant experience to effectively supervise and manage the centre in day-to-day operations.
How to Apply: Send your resume and cover letter/email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR apply online at https://www.workforceaustralia.gov.au/individuals/jobs/details/2323111820
Award: Children's Services Award, Level 4A - Level 4 (casual hourly rate range: $34.93 - $39.73)
How to Apply: Send your resume and cover letter/email to: email@example.comJob Listings