Centre Supervisor / Educator (Preschool and School Age)
Dubbo Neighbourhood Centre is a community based not-for-profit organisation that operates six Outside of School Hours Care (OSHC) services in Dubbo. The service cares for mixed age children including preschool age children (4+ years enrolled in Pre-Kindy) and up to primary school aged children.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Diploma qualified (or working towards) Educator / Responsible Person for after school care. Normal hours is Monday to Friday 2.30pm-6pm, with additional hours available during school holidays for vacation care. For the right applicant, additional hours may also be available working in the office.
The position is Casual with future possibility of Permanent part-time.
After School Care centre hours: 2.30pm-6pm
- MAGS After School Care
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- be over 18 years old
- hold a WWCC clearance
- hold a Diploma level Early Childhood education and care qualification (CHC50113 or ACECQA approved equivalent); OR hold a Certificate III level education and care qualification (CHC30113 or ACECQA approved equivalent) and currently undertaking or willing to enrol and work towards the Early Childhood Diploma;
- relevant experience to effectively supervise and manage the centre in day-to-day operations
- current first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and emergency asthma management (HLTAID012, HLTAID004 or equivalent)
- current child protection training (CHCPRT001 or equivalent)
- In NSW, ECEC staff are required to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination (and should have the booster when eligible)
Award: Children's Services Award, Level 4A - Level 4
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Listings